ATrack AX7P is a vehicle Telematics unit that easily plugs into a vehicle’s OBDII port for simple plug-and-play installation. It supports various cellular network protocols, which makes it compatible with world-wide network operators. AX7P is ideal for applications such as: Usage Based Insurance, Car Rental, Fleet Management, and Teenage Driver Tracking.
Location and tracking
ATrack AX7P is embedded with GPS chip. It also supports Assisted GPS (A-GPS) technology. As the back-up, when no satellites signals are available, it uses Cell ID location (also known as LBS-tracking).
The tracking mode is flexible configured: by moving every 100m, and every 60 sec, and on turning on 30 degrees by default.
With Quad-band GSM module ATrack AX7P can be operated all over the world.
ATrack AX7P has following features:
- Flexible wireless network options
- Small and easy plug-and-play installation
- Ultra low current consumption in deep sleep mode
- Data communication by SMS/USSD/TCP/UDP
- High GPS sensitivity with A-GPS support
- GSM jamming detection
- Built-in 3-axis G-sensor
- FOTA firmware upgrade using FTP
- Configurable Real Time Tracking & Logging
- 32 user defined geofences
- Build-in buzzer for configurable event
- Roaming preference settings
- Harsh driving behavior events
- Configurable power management
- OBDII data collection
- Fuel economy calculation
- User defined OBDII event transmission
- OBDII Diagnostic trouble code reporting
- Intelligent event control engine
External power supply might be 8-40V, which makes possible to use ATrack AX7P with all car models.
Also AX7P features built-in internal 3.7V 90 mAh rechargeable Lithium-ion polymer battery.
With an integrated J1962 connector, an extremely compact design powered through the OBDII port, and low power consumption, ATrack AX7P can be installed in matter of seconds which substantially reduces the high cost of installation.
Comparing this device to the AX7, it has the support of FMS/J1939.
Local and remote management
ATrack AX7P device is capable of firmware update and configuration over-the-air.
In case you are not able to configure device over the air, manual management over SMS-commands and configuration software is also available.
|EU platform||tracker.navixy.com (126.96.36.199)|
|US platform||tracker.us.navixy.com (188.8.131.52)|
|Weight||50 g (1.76 oz.)|
|Network signal level||Yes|
|Network operator ID||Yes|
|GNSS signal level||Yes|