ATrack AT1 is a professional vehicle tracker designed to track moving objects in real-time. The device transmits data to the server, allowing the operator to keep track of the movement of vehicles. Also, ATrack AT1 will help in critical situations, as it has a remote SOS button, which instantly sends a signal about the incident to the server.
ATrack AT1 package contains the following device/accessories:
- ATrack AT1 device with battery backup
- Power/IO Cable for V6 power supply
- External active GPS antenna, SMA connector
- User manual
- Serial Cable
- CAN – RS232 – adapters with FMS firmware
- Garmin® FMI 2.0 devices
- Fuel flow sensors
- Capacitive fuel sensors
- RFID receiver
- Alarm button
- Wireless panic button
- Wireless lockout relay
- Digital sensors sensors such as “on / off”
- Temperature sensor
- Load sensor
- CAN – car alarm adapter
- Small and easy installation
- Data communication by SMS/USSD/TCP/UDP
- High accuracy GPS positioning
- GSM jamming detection
- Built-in 3-axis G-sensor
- FOTA firmware upgrade using FTP
- Configurable Real Time Tracking & Logging
- Intelligent event control engine
- 1-Wire® protocol supported
- 3 Configurable GPIOs
- Roaming preference settings
- Harsh driving behavior events
- Configurable power management
- 32 user defined geofences
- Support Garmin® FMI
- Support external fuel level sensor
Location and tracking
ATrack AT1 is embedded with GPS. It does not support A-GPS, or GLONASS technology.
As the back-up, when no satellite signals are available, it uses Cell ID location (also known as LBS-tracking).
ATrack AT1 has a Quad-band GSM 2G module that allows to operate it all over the world.
External power supply might be 8-40V, which makes possible to use ATrack AT1 with all car models.
ATrack AT1 has a backup Li-Ion battery with a capacity of 650 mAh and voltage of 3.7V.
Local and remote management
ATrack AT1 can be fully controlled over GPRS. There is also a wide list of SMS commands in a human-friendly format, on which the device always replies back. It supports remote APN settings configuration by SMS.
ATrack AT1 model has three LEDs:
- Power LED – indicates power status
- GPS LED – indicates GPS signal
- GSM LED – indicates GSMS signal
|EU platform||tracker.navixy.com (184.108.40.206)|
|US platform||tracker.us.navixy.com (220.127.116.11)|
|Weight||100 g (3.53 oz.)|
|Network signal level||Yes|
|Network operator ID||Yes|
|GNSS signal level||Yes|
|Remote outputs control||Yes|
|Number of outputs||2|