Cellocator CelloTrack Nano 20
The CelloTrack Nano solution provides precisely the knowledge you need to manage your cargo and mobile assets more effectively. It enables real-time as well as offline monitoring of the location and condition of cargo, assets and goods, including specific alerts related to issues and delays, using its internal sensors and the capability to track a wide area of remote wireless sensors around it.
The CelloTrack Nano strengths lie in it’s versatility and modularity which enable you to meet almost any of your monitoring needs, such as: real-time monitoring of temperature and humidity controlled containers, verification that the required shipment conditions of high-value goods, efficient monitoring of rented assets such as storage containers and construction machines, a quick and intuitive way to indicate distress by activating a panic button. It comes in 2G, 3G and 4G variants and supports a wide area of remote wireless sensors (MultiSenses).
Location and tracking
CelloTrack Nano is embedded with GPS and doesn’t have support of GLONASS and alternative systems. It either doesn’t support Assisted GPS (A-GPS) technology.
Depending on a version it comes with Quad-band GSM 2G or 4G or Five-band 3G module which enables it to be operated all over the world.
Device is equipped with rechargeable battery via Micro USB connector and doesn’t require any external power source.
Internal battery enables up to 5 weeks of transport chain usage.
Local and remote management
Cellocator CelloTrack Nanocan be configured and managed only by using special “Cellocator Programmer” software.
Also you will need PL-file to configure the device
CelloTrack Nano offers following features:
- Built-in Quad band (or Five band depending on a version) modem
- High-end SiRFstarIV™ chipset based GPS module for advanced performance & accuracy
- Event Memory: ~10 K full time stamped events
- Built-in internal sensors: temperature, light, impact, movement, pressure, sound (microphone)
- Used as a hub for a Wireless Sensor Network via BLE interface
- Advanced MMI: buzzer, status LEDs, multi-function buttons
- Small size for quick and easy installation
- Dual Tampering detection
- IP 56 (dust and water jets), UV and chemicals protected
|EU platform||tracker.navixy.com (126.96.36.199)|
|US platform||tracker.us.navixy.com (188.8.131.52)|
|Weight||96 g (3.39 oz.)|
|Network signal level||Yes|
|Network operator ID||Yes|
|GNSS signal level||Yes|
|Forced GNSS location update over GPRS||Yes|