Cellocator Cello-CANiQ is a fleet management solution, utilizing a smart algorithm to combine data from various vehicle environment interfaces. These interfaces include standard CANBUS and OBD, driver identification, serial communication with third party devices, discrete, analog and frequency measurement ports, voice channel, and others.
Location and tracking
- Continious tracking mode
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- UMTS 900/2100 MHz
- Build-in battery (Li-Ion Polymer, 1000 mAh)
- External power supply (9… 32 V DC)
Inputs and outputs
- 1 internally pulled down input dedicated for ignition switch
- 1 internally pulled up Discrete Dry input with assignable functionality and configurable threshold for logical high and low states.
- 2 configurable inputs capable of serving as:
Frequency counters – configurable resolution; Up to 5kHz input signal; signal level (3V < Vin ≤ 30V), accuracy ±2%
Analog inputs with variable resolution – 8bit, adapted to 0-2.5V signal, resolution 20mV, accuracy ±20mV; 8bits, adapted to 0-30V
- 4 general purpose open drain outputs (250mA max) with assignable functionality.
- Local management
- DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) support
- Above 2000 complementary vehicle libraries (reverse engineering)
- Classic Bluetooth & BLE support (external adaptor).
- Configurable real-time and on-board powerful logic engine over vehicles parameters
- Mobileye support via CANBUS interface
- Simultaneous connectivity K-line and CANBUS
- PointerCept ready – a solution combining Hybrid RF variants in addition to cellular communication.
|EU platform||tracker.navixy.com (220.127.116.11)|
|US platform||tracker.us.navixy.com (18.104.22.168)|
|Weight||110 g (3.88 oz.)|
|Network signal level||Yes|
|Network operator ID||Yes|
|GNSS signal level||Yes|
|Forced GNSS location update over GPRS||Yes|
|Remote outputs control||Yes|
|Number of outputs||8|