- Completely revamped the Tracking section.
- Revised 54 articles on Tracking.
- Added a new “How to work with Crowdin” article. In this article, you will learn how to add new languages to the platform or improve the existing translations.
- Implemented a new API call. When getting a response, the developers will receive details on the necessary devices only. This will reduce the time spent searching for information.
- Concox GT100 — integrated “Vibration sensor” and “Unauthorized movement” alerts.
- Teltonika FM63XY, FMB630 & FMB640 trackers — implemented support for Iridium satellite terminal TSM232.
New devices integrated
- Startrack, retranslation protocol
- ILSP, retranslation protocol
- Meitrack K211G
- Mictrack MT821 and MT825
A total of 1136 devices supported.