- Updated X-GPS Tracker for Android. Added the ability to attach a mobile form when using the “Check-in on the map” function. This will allow field workers to quickly complete an unscheduled assignment by filling out and attaching the appropriate form to the check-in. As a result, the supervisor will receive important data and a report on the work done in a convenient format.
Added tips for a quick start with the platform:
- User creation
- Activation of devices
- Switching to Tracking
- BCE FMS500 Light+: supported a “Car alarm” rule.
- Suntech ST600, ST4300, ST3300: added the ability to customize dangerous driving.
- Queclink GV55: implemented the “Car crash” rule.
- Galileosky, all models with RS232: added CAN_B1 tag read. The tag shows the cumulative fuel consumption.
New devices integrated
- Meitrack T633L
- Suntech ST3300
- GLONASSsoft UMKa 301 and 310
- Eelink TK121
- LKGPS LK209A/B/C, a new version with a detached sensor
- Queclink GV50 and GV50+
- Queclink GV55w
A total of 1127 devices supported.