- Released a new version of X-GPS Monitor application for Android. Updated localization for the following languages: Albanian, Bulgarian, Portuguese, Persian, Hebrew. There is a total of 30 languages supported in the application.
- Added a new article on all 30 plug-ins for reports. This will allow developers to simplify the process of creating reports using API calls.
- Added an article on how to work with reports and retrieve important information from them. This will help our partners to get a better understanding of the reports as well as collect the necessary data for creating third-party applications.
- Implemented new activities in the Panel API section: how to connect to AirConsole and what data can be retrieved from it. Based on this information, it’s possible to build a custom platform or transfer data to other partner projects (by means of retranslation).
- Updated articles within the Fleet section. Developers will find information on the usage of API calls for such platform components as vehicles, driver's logs, and service works.
- Updated report_shedule and report_tracker articles.
- Updated the article on the Rule element.
- Added an article listing all the options required when creating or updating rules on the platform. This will help developers to create their own rules with the required parameters as well as learn about their possible applications.
- Teltonika FMB, FMT, FMU, FMC, MTB — added the ability to read data from the BLUE COIN/PUCK MAG and BLUE COIN/PUCK/SLIM ID devices.
- Recurso Confiable relay protocol — implemented the ability to read AssetID, ShipmentID, UserID, and Username fields.
A total of 1136 devices supported.