- Web version:
- Added a new measurement unit: kilometre per gallon. It is widely used in some European countries.
- Extended the list of supported APNs for automatic device activation. It makes it easier for a user to activate the device on the platform.
- Advanced algorithm that is responsible for binding addresses to the sensor readings. This means, values in the sensor report will be provided with the location, even if the GPS signal was low at the moment of data recording.
- BCE FMS500 Tacho
- Concox Q2
- Queclink GL50
- Queclink GL50B
- Shenzen Cantrack G900
- Navtelecom SMART S-2430
- Navtelecom SMART S-2433
- Navtelecom SMART S-2435
- Arnavi 4+ — added ECO driving control
- Eelink TK-319 — updated the existing protocol
- Huasun A20 — added a Fall detection alert
- Navtelecom — added ECO driving control
950 device models supported.