- Big Release of brand-new GPS Tracking:
- Introduced a high-load ready GPS Tracking to monitor thousands of objects on a single map—assets, geofences and POI.
- Upgraded visualization tools and design: lean widgets structure, icons and color setup for each type of asset. Fresh and intuitive UI design.
- Amplified usability with revamped Map and Track history tools.
- Major improvements:
- Added a new call to receive data from meters and other sensors (engine hours, odometer, fuel sensors) per period;
- Updated route optimization to assign both starting point and time;
- Added a Getting started article for API beginners;
- Added a WebSocket sample to streamline the development of custom GPS tracker-based apps.
- Section updates:
- Fully updated Panel API sections to provide easier access for developers:
New devices integrated
- SEEWORLD S09L
- Meitrack P88L
- Ascend Group MT1C
- Ascend Group MT1X
- Auto Leaders ST-906W
- Teltonika FMP100
- Queclink GL50B Lite
- Bitrek BI 868Q TREK
- MQTT broker for Xirgo (BCE) FMS500 Light, FMS500 Light+ and FMS500 StCAN
A total of 1198 devices supported.