- Added the opportunity to select date and time format in account settings.
- Added 29 new currencies so the platform now supports all existing world currencies.
- Introduced fractional values for accuracy in measurement sensors. The update is especially asked for in fuel sensors.
- Updated sub-users rights to enable private rules for notifications. No other user can see the rule when the option is selected.
- Improved support of TopFlyTech TLW1 sensor on X-GPS Monitor.
- Added the opportunity to select date and time format for user accounts in settings.
- Added new API guides with examples and detailed parameter descriptions.
- Updated dealer information with a default_user_time_zone field to be set as default for all new users.
- Added a new parameter for rules called private_rule to enable sub-users to hide rules from others.
- Added new articles on
How to register a device on the platform;
How to use tags;
How to create geofences.
- Created new API call panel/user/upload for batch user upload.
New devices integrated
- Galileosky 7x series: 7x, 7x 3G, 7x C, 7x LTE, 7x Plus
- Ruptela LCV5 and HCV5
- Syrus Cloud Connect 3G, Syrus 2G Trailer Tracker, Syrus 3G
- Added Harsh Driving scores display for Teltonika devices.
- Added the opportunity to select ignition type for Ruptela series 5.
A total of 1260 devices supported.