Galileosky Boxfinder package contents:
- BOXFINDER device
- Device passport
- Testimony about the equipment of the mobile object terminal BOXFINDER
- Branded packaging
- Cable Assembly
Location and tracking
Galileosky Boxfinder models are embedded with GPS with the support of GLONASS as well.
As the back-up, when no satellites signals are available, the device uses Cell ID location (also known as LBS-tracking).
Boxfinder has GSM 900/1800 class antenna, so it can be operated only in Europe and Asia.
The main features of the Galileosky Boxfinder are:
- GPS and GLONASS support
- LBS locating
- IRIDIUM connectivity (optional)
- Acoustic control of environment around a tracker
- Inputs/Outputs for SOS button, Temperature sensor, Fuel Sensor, RFID reader and cut-engine relay availability
- Absolute water and dust protection (IP65)
- Low and high-temperature ambient conditions operation: from -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
- Absolutely independent power supply
- Easy and solid mounting in a vehicle or container
- Smart sleep mode
- Decapsulation sensor
Galileosky Boxfinder features a 14 aH built-in rechargeable battery. It allows the device to work up to 10 years (if sending the location only 2 times a day).
Local and remote management
Boxfinder device can be controlled and configured over GPRS. There is also a wide list of SMS commands in a human-friendly format, on which device always replies back.
Also, if you want to configure Galileosky Boxfinder via PC, you will need a special USB-cable, which is not included into a standard package. The configuration is done in "Galileosky Configurator" software
Galileosky Boxfinder has one LED to indicate GSM and GPS/GLONASS modules