- Updated notifications to show idling time by the end of the excessive idling event.
- Added the option of a VPN channel between the server and IoT devices on request.
- Added new data/time format ISO 8601 for API responses. So starting from this moment our partners can get the information in the most convenient format.
- Added a new how-to article on the usage of service works. Keep your vehicles pretty and productive.
- Improved descriptions for all requests, object names and parameters in a UI-friendly format.
New devices integrated
- Jimi JC400 (Basic features)
- Navtelecom S-265* & SIGNAL S-4651
- Xexun GPS Ankle (DDX14)
- Teltonika TAT100
- Teltonika FMM130
- Kingwo MT02S, MT100, NT06E, NT06
- XEXUN X02
- Extended the number of CAN data for Cellocator Cello-CANiQ
- Added Loss or Fix GPS signal alert for Suntech ST4340LC
- Added new parameters of the external GPS module for Suntech ST710, ST710R, ST730
A total of 1274 devices supported.