Micron Prime ATV CATM
The Prime ATV CATM is designed as an ideal solution for lone worker, vehicle, pet, and asset tracking applications. The thumb-sized button makes this device ideal for applications requiring rapid notification of emergency alert or regular setting of geo-fences based on current location.
Location and tracking
- The device supports continuous and interval tracking modes, so you can choose any of them depending on the desired track quality and the time of operation of the device.
- The Device also supports the LBS. It helps in cases when device has lost the GPS connection with GPS sattelites.
- Micron Prime ATV CATM transmitts the data about quality of GPS connection.
- Optional BLE 5.0+.
- LTE Bands: LTE CATM1 B4, B13.
- 4G Network.
- Rechargeable 2000 mAh Lithium-ion Battery. The device sends information about the battery charge to a server.
Inputs and Outputs
Device does not support inputs and digital outputs.
Remote configuration of operating modes
- Tracking modes can be set distantly via the GPRS channel.
- Also device supports the sleep mode that can be configured via the SMS messages.
- Remote management. Device can be configured distantly from the platform.
- SMS, UDP, TCP Packet Data.
- Internal GPS Antenna.
- Internal Cellular Antenna.
- Internal Wi-Fi / BLE Antenna.
- -30° to +75° C (connected to primary power).
- -40° to +85° C (storage).
- Humidity 95% RH @ 50° C non-condensing.
Features & benefits
- Latest LTE CATM Technology.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Monitoring real-time motion.
- Weatherproof IPX6 Enclosure.
- FOTA (Firmware Over-The-Air) Updates.
- Enterprise integration ready.
- Location via Wi-Fi & BLE that help in cases of indoor monitoring.
Device can be managed via the MAP© Tools. Standby time: for 1 report per day – 95 days, for 2 reports per day – 76 days, 4 reports per day – 53 days. The thumb sized button makes this device ideal for applications requiring rapid notification of emergency alert or regular setting of geofences based on current location.
|EU platform||tracker.navixy.com (188.8.131.52)|
|US platform||tracker.us.navixy.com (184.108.40.206)|
|Network signal level||Yes|
|Network operator ID||Yes|
|GNSS signal level||Yes|
|Forced GNSS location update over GPRS||Yes|
|Forced GNSS location update over SMS||Yes|
|Forced LBS location update over GPRS||Yes|