- Added new alerts:
Driving time — to monitor driving and rest periods
Parking time — to help avoid excessive parking
Distance between objects — to notify when an object is approaching or leaving the others
- Updated alerts to display the driver at the time of the event.
- Updated widgets in Tracking: added tariff plan information and when the data on battery and GSM was last updated. Added expandable street view if available in the tariff plan.
- Improved notifications in Tracking to not cover the buttons on the top right corner.
- Dashboards are now accessible on click on the profile icon.
- Renamed GPS/GSM damping alert to GPS/GSM jamming.
- Added new article on How to create forms.
- Added details for the new rule on Distance between objects. It generates an alert if the distance between objects changes, based on the latest valid GPS data from each device.
- Introduced user-comment, a new parameter. It enables adding comments for any user.
- Extended the number of maximum characters for entity field from 250 to 512. It enables adding detailed descriptions for POI fields.
Added the following alerts for Suntech ST3300R:
- Fatigue driving alerts
- Driver distraction alerts
- Driver absence alerts
- Driver identification via camera