- Scheduled e-mail reports — users are now allowed to set not only the days but also the time when they would like to send out a report. This way, employees engaged in analytic work will receive the required information at the needed time.
- Altitude — GPS coordinates are complemented with info on altitude above sea level. This will help rescuers pinpoint a person’s precise location faster.
- Quicker import — when importing vehicle and staff profiles from Excel files it’s possible to link the data to a certain GPS tracker. Thus, adding additional info to a monitoring service now requires fewer clicks.
- Low account balance alert can be sent to several e-mails. Now all the specified employees will receive an alert on a corporate account running low to organize its replenishment.
- “Time Machine” — users are allowed to turn off the Smart filter option. This is required, for example, when playing short trips.
- Updated vehicle trip ticket of the form № 3 and 4 (accepted in Russia and some countries of Eastern Europe). In order to comply with the legislation, we’ve added OGRN (Primary State Registration number) to the forms.
- User guides:
- A new version of the Tasks app — we’ve added an overview of the new Tasks interface.
- User guides:
- C2STEK FL2000G
- HHD G-400
- HHD G-600
- Jointech JT703B
- Meitrack P66
- Meitrack T366L
- Queclink GV300W INS – accident detection added.
- Pretrace TC56 – driver identification supported.
804 models supported in total.