Maintenance Task List
All new service works will be immediately displayed in the maintenance task list. The list is broken down in the following columns:
- Estimated — maintenance date as assigned when the service work was created.
- Vehicle — fleet vehicle assigned for maintenance when the service work was created.
- Service Work — service work name as assigned when the service work was created.
- Cost — estimated maintenance cost as assigned when the service work was created.
- Usage — a colour scale with applicable percentage to be filled or changed as the estimated maintenance day comes up.
- Status — a current service work condition available in 4 options:
Scheduled— maintenance conditions by date/by mileage/ by engine hours as assigned when the service work was created are not met and the task hasn’t been marked as completed;
Soon — notification about the upcoming maintenance has been sent. The interval can be configured in the “remind before” field;
Completed— the service work has been marked as completed;
Expired— the service work hasn’t been completed, and at least one maintenance condition by date/by mileage/ by engine hours has expired.
- Completed — date when the service work was completed.
Summary of scheduled and completed maintenance tasks is shown at the bottom of the list:
- Total Cost — total cost of all maintenance tasks given in the Cost column.
- Average Cost — total cost of all maintenance tasks given in the Cost column, divided by the number of maintenance tasks.
- Average Usage — total amount of values given in the Usage column, divided by the total number of maintenance tasks.
- Maximum Usage — maximum value, given in the the Usage column.
- Minimum Usage — minimum value, given in the the Usage column.
Separately it shows:
- The nearest maintenance task — scheduled or completed service work with the earliest Estimated date.
- The latest maintenance task — scheduled or completed service work with the latest Estimated date.
All the maintenance tasks can be filtered or grouped.
Service Works Filter
Maintenance task list features a filter to hide the values that don’t match the required criteria.
To start filtering:
- Enable filtering tools in the top left corner;
- Type in filter value for one or more columns.
Estimated, Cost, Usage and Completed columns have the following filter options:
- Equal to
- Greater than or equal
- Less than or equal
- Not equal to
Vehicle and Service Work can be filtered by text.
Filtering by Status allows to view service works with selected status only (you can select one or more statuses).
Summary at the bottom of the list will be changed accordingly and will feature metrics for the filtered items only.
Group Service Works
Service Works can be grouped by:
- Garage — a garage is added in Fleet and is assigned for a vehicle or a group of vehicles in Vehicles Management.
- Fuel Type — gasoline (petrol), diesel and autogas (LPG and others). Fuel type can be edited in Vehicles Management.
- Type — car, truck, bus or special. Vehicle type can be edited in Vehicles Management.