cGuard Beacon is a compact GLONASS/GPS asset tracker with a powerful internal battery and built-in GSM and GPS antennas. With the help of 14000 mAh internal battery, device can be used for various objects monitoring for a long time. cGuard Beacon is a small sized device with IP67 protection, which supports OTA firmware upgrade.
- Dual SIM. The main SIM card must be installed in the SIM2 slot.
- Supports A-GPS, has built-in accelerometer.
- The built-in battery capacity is 14000 mAh (up to 5 years of battery life in interval mode).
- Can work in continuous tracking mode and in interval mode.
Location and tracking
- GPS, GLONASS support
- LBS support
- 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 2G Network
- Build-in battery (14000 mAh)
- Remote management
- IP67 protection
|EU platform||tracker.navixy.com (188.8.131.52)|
|US platform||tracker.us.navixy.com (184.108.40.206)|
|Weight||210 g (7.41 oz.)|
|Size||72x49x43 mm (2.83x1.93x1.69 in)|
|Internal antenna (GNSS)||Yes|
|Cellular network type||GSM Quad Band|
|Internal antenna (Connection)||Yes|
|Cellular network generation||2G|
|Tracking modes||Interval, Continuous|
|Location by Cell ID||Yes|
|Network signal level||Yes|
|GNSS signal level||Yes|
|Internal battery level||Yes|
|Server connection setup over SMS||Yes|
|Remote device configuration||Yes (over GPRS)|