Bofan PT502 is a cost-effective vehicle tracking device.
Package contents include:
- GPS Antenna
- GSM Antenna
- Plug-in power wires
Location and tracking
Bofan PT502 model is embedded with GPS and doesn't have support of GLONASS and alternative systems. It either doesn’t support Assisted GPS (A-GPS) technology or LBS services.
The tracker supports turnings. It will update the positions automatically to web server once the vehicle changing driving direction over pre set angle to form a smooth trajectory consistent with the actual road.
With Quad-band GSM 3G module BofanPT502 can be operated all over the world.
External power supply might be 9-36V, which makes possible to install PT502 both on cars and vans.
PT502 also features a built-in rechargeable backup battery. When fully charged it ensures about 3-4 hours of device operation (in normal conditions).
Local and remote management
Bofan PT502 can be fully controlled over GPRS, including configuration of tracking modes and controlling outputs. There is also a wide list of SMS commands in a human-friendly format, on which device always replies back. It supports remote APN settings configuration by SMS.
- 1.Tracking via SMS or live tracking by GPRS
- 2.Current location report
- 3.Tracking by time interval
- 4.Position logging capacity up to 7000+ waypoints
- 5.SOS alarm (available to preset 3 SOS number)
- 6.Geo-fence control
- 7.Low power alert
- 8.Speed alarm
- 9.Engine cut (optional)
- 10.Get street address by SMS request
- 11.Get Google link for current location by SMS request
- 12.Save 50% GPRS cost above in different methods when working on FMS (BOFAN Smart Report Tech, ACC, Mileage report)
- 13.Available to set different alarm notification methods when alarm (sending alarm SMS, calling or platform)
- 14.Mileage and GPRS report by distance
- 15.I/O: 2 digital inputs, 1 negative and 1 positive triggering; 1 outputs
- 16.Analog Input: 1 10 bits resolution analog inputs