Bofan PT502 is a cost-effective vehicle tracking device.
Package contents include:
- GPS Antenna
- GSM Antenna
- Plug-in power wires
Location and tracking
Bofan PT502 model is embedded with GPS and doesn’t have support of GLONASS and alternative systems. It either doesn’t support Assisted GPS (A-GPS) technology or LBS services.
The tracker supports turnings. It will update the positions automatically to web server once the vehicle changing driving direction over pre set angle to form a smooth trajectory consistent with the actual road.
With Quad-band GSM 3G module BofanPT502 can be operated all over the world.
External power supply might be 9-36V, which makes possible to install PT502 both on cars and vans.
PT502 also features a built-in rechargeable backup battery. When fully charged it ensures about 3-4 hours of device operation (in normal conditions).
Local and remote management
Bofan PT502 can be fully controlled over GPRS, including configuration of tracking modes and controlling outputs. There is also a wide list of SMS commands in a human-friendly format, on which device always replies back. It supports remote APN settings configuration by SMS.
Bofan PT502 has following features:
- Tracking via SMS or live tracking by GPRS
- Current location report
- Tracking by time interval
- Position logging capacity up to 7000+ waypoints
- SOS alarm (available to preset 3 SOS number)
- Geo-fence control
- Low power alert
- Speed alarm
- Engine cut (optional)
- Get street address by SMS request
- Get Google link for current location by SMS request
- Save 50% GPRS cost above in different methods when working on FMS (BOFAN Smart Report Tech, ACC, Mileage report)
- Available to set different alarm notification methods when alarm (sending alarm SMS, calling or platform)
- Mileage and GPRS report by distance
- I/O: 2 digital inputs, 1 negative and 1 positive triggering; 1 outputs
- Analog Input: 1 10 bits resolution analog inputs
|EU platform||tracker.navixy.com (126.96.36.199)|
|US platform||tracker.us.navixy.com (188.8.131.52)|
|Weight||150 g (5.29 oz.)|
|Size||72x53x27 mm (2.83x2.09x1.06 in)|
|External antenna (GNSS)||Yes|
|Cellular network type||GSM Quad Band|
|External antenna (Connection)||Yes|
|Cellular network generation||3G|
|Number of outputs||1|
|Number of inputs (all types)||3|
|Battery capacity||650 mAh|
|Fuel level sensor reading||Yes|
|External power cut off||Yes|
|Network signal level||Yes|
|GNSS signal level||Yes|
|Internal battery level||Yes|
|Server connection setup over SMS||Yes|
|Remote device configuration||Yes (over GPRS), Yes|
|Device ID type||Static (IMEI), Static|
|Firmware update OTA||Yes|
|Forced GNSS location update over SMS||Yes|