- Web applications
- Fuel consumption monitoring through fuel flow meters has been implemented. The feature allows to keep a record of wasted fuel, for example, on agricultural machinery or off-road vehicles operating in harsh environments.
- User actions log has been added. With the help of this tool a manager will learn about:
- users’ logins and logouts from the corporate monitoring system
- actions performed in the corporate monitoring system
- AMGPS Freko
- BCE FMS500_StCAN
- EElink TK-319
- GlobalStar SmartOne Solar
- Navento N-Auto Plus
- Navento N-Blackbox
- Squarell squarell flex
- TelcomIP PatrolScan
- Teltonika FM3001
- Teltonika FM36M1
- Teltonika FMB202
- Topten tk228
- TrackSystem Locus
- Wirtrack (retranslation protocol)
- Calamp LMU 2630 – expanded list of events processed on the hardware’s side and CAN parameters.
- Teltonika FM3612 – implemented processing of new CAN parameters: “Total mileage” and “Engine hours”.
- Navtelecom Signal – new protocol supported.
849 models supported in total.