- Web applications
- The list of supported CAN parameters has been expanded. By switching to the OBD&CAN widget, users can now view more parameters to develop a comprehensive monitoring of their fleet technical condition.
- Information access restriction. We’ve added the opportunity to set viewing restrictions on trips and events history in the Role management section. This way, the head of the department gets an additional tool for controlling user access to corporate information.
- New fields have been added to trip tickets (Eastern Europe). Now vehicle and truck trip tickets contain more fields that are automatically completed. The feature allows an accountant to receive a trip ticket containing all the necessary data for confirming corporate transport expenses and making accurate calculations of taxes.
- The lists of geofences, POIs (points of interest), map layers are sorted alphabetically. This way, it has become easier to find the needed object in the list.
- Admin panel
- Optional features: GPS trackers can be activated without sending over-the-air commands. Users are now allowed to configure devices manually in order to set up non-standard settings for specific tasks.
- Autoleaders ST-901M
- Concox gt06f
- Teltonika FMB204
- Topten gt08
- Vibrant Global VG-eLock7A
- Fifotrack A300 – implemented connection of fuel level sensors via a RS-232 interface
- Jointech JT 701 – adapted notification texts on events to meet the device specific features
- Tramigo – improved Over-the-Air commands delivery
- Tramigo T23 – data packet can be now transferred once in 30 seconds
840 models supported in total.