- Smart filter has been included in Reports advanced settings.The tool helps exclude measuring errors, for ex. satellite drifting. This way, when creating a report, users can select Smart filter option to receive a more accurate mileage value.
- Low battery alert is now available for the X-GPS Tracker mobile app. This way, a supervisor can prevent disconnection in time by receiving a notification as the battery power gets low and asking the employee to charge the device.
- User guides:
- Importing geofences – we added a guide on geofences import from Excel and KML files.
- Software setup:
- Create Google API keys – step-by-step instruction on how to independently create Google API keys via the Google Developer Console.
- Air Console – a guide on how to work with the Air Console tool.
- Google maps and geocoding – information on how to connect Google maps and GIS.
- Tariff plans conflicts – information on working with objects/trackers on different plans within the same account.
- Alert-based reports – instruction on how to receive the needed alerts in reports.
- Sensors management – information on fuel level sensor creation and setting.
- Outputs management – a guide on working with outputs.
- LBS location – answers to questions concerning LBS location feature.
- User guides:
- AMGPS G1000-HD
- AMGPS G3000
- Atrack AK11
- C2STEK FL10
- Kingneed TK-20
- Lacak OBD X7
- Nimbelink Asset tracker
- Arknav RX8 – remote outputs control supported.
- Queclink GL300 – low battery power alert added.
- Queclink GV300W – we added support for ECO driving based on the device built-in accelerometer.
- Tramigo T23 – ECO driving and GPS location update by angle added.
759 device models supported in total.