- We’ve added the ability to receive and process custom data transmitted by a GPS tracker. This can be the results of measurements or calculations performed by a GPS tracker. For example, based on the fuel type and temperature, a GPS tracker will calculate the fuel density, and then send this data to a monitoring service. In the monitoring service, the data will be processed as information from a measuring sensor.
- A new rule “GPS antenna disconnected” has been added. By receiving this alert, vehicle owners will be able to immediately react on a GPS antenna detachment and fix the problem.
- Updated email notifications on form submissions. Now all the photos and files attached by mobile employees to a form can be downloaded directly from the notification email messages. This will help to speed up the processing of results by a back office.
- Aplicom A9
- Bitrek BI 530R
- Concox AT3
- Galileosky Base Block
- Galileosky Base Block Lite
- Novatel MT 4100 U
- Positioning Universal FJ1000
- Teltonika FM3612
- Teltonika FM3622
- Teltonika RUT955
- YA TUT POISK
- BCE fm 500 blue + — axle load support added
- Galileosky v7 — custom data transfer supported
- Suntech st340lc — car crash alert added
- Tramigo T23 — protocol update with analog input and driver identification support
718 device models supported in total.