New devices integrated
Integrated several series of GPS devices and individual GPS trackers from manufacturers Suntech and Boson.
- ST3310, ST3310U — affordable GPS trackers with a 3-axis accelerometer for traffic pattern analysis and accident detection.
- ST3330A, ST3330AE — GPS trackers with a high-capacity battery. Combined with IP67 water resistance, these devices make a perfect solution for water transportation.
- ST3300RP, ST3300RE, ST3300V — GPS trackers with eco-driving support. ST3300RE modification has universal discrete inputs that can be used as analog inputs.
Suntech LTE 4G
- ST4305R, ST4305RE — CAT M1 / NB-IoT GPS tracker. ST4305RE modification supports external antennas for amplified tracking accuracy.
- ST4335A, ST4335AE — universal CAT M1 / NB2 GPS trackers with IP67 certification.
- ST4290— portable CAT M1 / NB2-IoT tracker with low battery consumption.
- ST4955 — GPS asset tracker with a solar panel.
- ST4505DO — OBD tracker with a built-in 3-axis accelerometer for driver behavior analysis.
- ST4915 — CAT M1 / NB2-IoT tracker with an extremely high-capacity 57,000 mAh battery. Jamming and crash detection.
- Phoenix GPS tracker has 4 discrete inputs and 5 digital outputs for connection of auxiliary equipment. Paired with fuel sensors, it forms a complete fuel management solution.
A total of 1506 devices supported.