- System improvements
- Navixy platform is now completely based on cluster architecture in order to provide higher availability, scalability and fault tolerance.
- TCP-server and billing productivity improved in order to work with more devices using the same hardware capabilities. Service startup time after rebooting (e.g. after upgrades) reduced.
- Web applications
- The possible time range for the Time machine is expanded from 1 day to a month.
- Alternative options of state borders visualisation are available for disputed territories.
- Improved welcome screen for right-to-left written languages (arabic, farsi, etc.).
- Help widget is available in Spanish now. You can opt for English, Spanish or Russian.
- New map styles added to the demo version.
- Castel IDD-213
- Concox WeTrack2
- DMT Oyster – works with LPWAN
- Lacak OBD
- ProTrack VT05s
- Systems & Technology CareU A1
- Systems & Technology CareU U1
- Systems & Technology CareU UCAN
- Teltonika FMB900
- Teltonika FMB920
- VJoy TK05
- VJoy TK20SE
- Arnavi 4: discrete sensors added
- Atrack AX9: Eco driving function supported, “Ignition” sensor is added automatically
- Coban 103A+/103B+: event “door open” added
- Concox GT06: adaptable tracking mode management for the latest firmware upgrades
- Ruptela (all models) – Eco driving is supported
- Suntech (all models) – Eco driving is supported
A total of 479 device models is supported.