TotemTech AT07 is a cost-effective vehicle tracking device.
Package contents include:
- GPS Antenna
- Plug-in power wires
Location and tracking
TotemTech AT07 model is embedded with GPS and doesn't have support of GLONASS and alternative systems. It either doesn’t support Assisted GPS (A-GPS) technology or LBS services.
The tracker supports turnings. It will update the positions automatically to web server once the vehicle changing driving direction over pre set angle to form a smooth trajectory consistent with the actual road.
With Quad-band GSM 2G module TotemTech AT07 can be operated all over the world.
External power supply might be 9-50V, with an over-voltage protection, which makes possible to install AT07 both on cars and vans.
AT07 also features a built-in rechargeable backup battery. When fully charged it ensures about 4-5 hours of device operation (in normal conditions).
Local and remote management
TotemTech AT07 can be fully controlled over GPRS, including configuration of tracking modes and controlling outputs. There is also a wide list of SMS commands in a human-friendly format, on which device always replies back. It supports remote APN settings configuration by SMS.
TotemTech AT07 has following features:
- Send data to two servers simultaneously.
- 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer movement status monitoring.
- Firmware upgrade by OTA.
- Support DC 9v – 50v , over-voltage protection.
- 16Mb Flash Memory( stores 4000 pcs or so data).
- Fuel/oil level detection with high accuracy.
- user defined settings on I/O ports: digital input, digital output, analog input.
The manufacturer offers original accessories, such as:
- Door Sensor
- Fuel Sensor
- Temperature sensor
- iButton Reader and iButton tags
- RFID reader and RFID tags
- LED lamp
- Weighing sensor
- Fuel consumption meter