- Introduced multi-conditional alerts for complex telematics event monitoring. The update applies to the three rule types: fuel level change, parameter in range, and state field value. Read more about the update and use cases in our blog.
- Added social security number and driver’s license issue date fields to Drivers. This data might be required for compliance and local regulations.
- Adapted X-GPS Tracker for iOS 17 and streamlined task list filtering. Updated the translations for Danish and Macedonian languages.
- Added support for Android 14 in X-GPS Tracker.
- Added a new zone/read call to get information about a specific geofence easier and faster using its ID.
- Optimized data retrieval by API calls zone/read and zone/list using the with_points parameter. It allows to get data about all route and polygon geofences together with points on the map in one request.
- Added new parameters to the employee/driver API call to automatically import information about driver's license issue date and social security number from third-party systems.
- Automated bulk import of new employees and vehicles lists from third-party systems and files using API. Added an API call to check import status to reduce the load during a bulk operation.