Teltonika FMB900 is light real-time tracking terminal with GNSS, GSM and Bluetooth connectivity which is able to collect device coordinates and other useful data and transfer them via GSM network to server. Bluetooth peripherals can greatly expand device functionality wirelessly. This device is perfectly suitable for applications where location acquirement of remote objects is needed: security, fleet management, car rental companies, taxi companies, public transport, logistics companies, personal cars and so on.
Package content depends on Order Code, and can be customized by customer needs.
The FMB900 device is supplied to the customer in a cardboard box containing all the equipment that is necessary for operation. The package contains:
- FMB900 device
- Top and bottom device cover parts
- Input and output power supply cable with a 1×5 connection pins, which is already installed into device
Location and tracking
FMB900 model is embedded with GPS chip and also it has the support of GLONASS. It supports Assisted GPS (A-GPS) technology as well.
The tracking mode is flexible configured: by moving every 100m, and every 60 sec, and on turning on 30 degrees by default. When there is no movement (detected by “Ignition” status), tracker sends data every 180 seconds.
With Quad-band GSM 2G module FMB900 can be operated all over the world.
FMB900 model features such interfaces as
- Power supply 10-30V
- 1 Digital Input
- 1 Analog Input
- 1 Digital Open-collector Output (connecting external relays, LED, buzzers etc.)
- 2 LEDs indicating device status.
Harsh driving behaviour
Four scenarios are available on FMB900 device. Digital Output is used by scenarios – ECO driving/Green driving and/or Over Speeding;
ECO driving/Green driving Scenarios.
Helps to prevent and inspect driver about harsh driving. Eco driving scenario continuously monitors: accelerating, braking and cornering forces depending on build in accelerometer or Green driving depending on GPS. The device inspects driver if needed. Monitoring sensitivity is configurable.
DOUT1 is controlled by scenario for user needs, buzzer or LED for example. Output activation time after harsh event is also configurable.
To save GPRS traffic ECO driving/Green driving event will be generated (included into records) only when FMB920 measured values are higher than those set in configuration, without additional I/O settings.
To prevent generating false events, harsh acceleration and harsh braking is monitored only when following conditions are fulfilled:
- Ignition is ON (DIN1 = 1)
- Vehicle speed is equal or higher than 10km/h
Harsh cornering is monitored only when following conditions are fulfilled:
- Ignition is ON (DIN1 = 1)
- Vehicle speed is equal or higher than 30km/h ECO driving or Green driving Scenario? Eco driving is based on accelerometer value and Green driving based on GPS position.
Over Speeding Scenario.
Helps to prevent from exceeding fixed speed and inspects driver if needed. DOUT1 is controlled by scenario for user needs, to manage buzzer, LED, etc.
- Bluetooth transceiver fully compliant with Bluetooth specification V3.0 for external peripherals
- Supported up to 4 BLE temperature, humidity or fuel sensors.
- Up to 32 GB micro SD memory card for up to 275 million records
- IP54 certified case
- Fully controllable digital output via SMS and configurator
- Ultra small and easy to mount in limited access areas case
- Fast first GPS fix
- Real Time tracking
- Sending acquired data via GPRS (TCP/IPand UDP/IPprotocols)
- Smart algorithm of GPRS connections for GPRS traffic saving
- Operating in roaming networks by preferred GSM providers list
- Events from I/O elements detection and sending via GPRS or SMS
- Auto Geofencing and Towing Detection for car theft prevention
- Deep Sleep mode (less than 2 mApower consumption)
- Firmware and configuration update via GPRS
- Smart data acquisition mode
- Color Ribbon undetachable cable
- Easy to mount
- Configuration via Bluetooth
- Crash detection
- Towing detection using accelerometer
- Smart data acquisition based on:
- Ignition or any other I/O events
- Configurable using Secured SMS commands and configurator on PC
FMB900 has two status LEDs:
- Status LED: indicates GSM/GPRS mode
- Navigate LED: indicates GPS reception
Conexão do servidor
|Servidor da UE||tracker.navixy.com (220.127.116.11)|
|Servidor dos EUA||tracker.us.navixy.com (18.104.22.168)|
|Porta do servidor||47776|
|Peso||80 g (2.82 oz.)|
|Status do roaming||Sim|
|Nível do sinal||Sim|
|ID do operador||Sim|
Informações de localização
|Nível de sinal GNSS||Sim|
|Localização forçada pelo GNSS em preferência ao GPRS||Sim|
|Localização GNSS forçada em preferência ao SMS||Sim|
|Controle remoto das saídas||Sim|
|Leitura de ID do motorista||Sim|
|Número de saídas||1|
|Sensor de pulso||Sim|
|Sensor de frequência||Sim|