Queclink GMT200 is a water resistant GPS tracker designed for applications requiring low current drain such as motorcycles and boats. Its built-in GPS receiver has superior sensitivity and fast time to first fix. Its quad band GPRS/GSM subsystem supports 850/900/1800/1900 MHz allowing the GMT200's location to be monitored in real time or periodically tracked by a backend server and mobile devices.
There is one of the latest u-blox GNSS chip inside Queclink GMT200. It’s pretty sensitive and no doubts that external GPS antenna is not required indeed (which is very helpful for simple and hidden installation on motorcycle or boat). It also supports Assisted GPS technology which provides short TTFF. Thanks to the flexible settings available for tracking the tracks look accurate.
The GSM Cell id based location method can be used as a back up – to provide approximate location when no GPS signals are available (e.g. in the multi-level parking facilities). But this feature is also should be supported on the tracking software platform’s side.
There are 5 wires on GMT200 user cable which contains the connection for power, ignition input, digital input, digital output, etc.
- Micro-sized device allowing easier and more covert installation
- Wide operating voltage 8V to 32V DC
- Low power consumption, long standby time with internal battery
- Embedded full featured @Track protocol
- Multiple I/O interfaces for monitoring and control
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer for power conservation and motion detection
- Power consumption can be fully configured
- Three working power modes
- Water resistant, IPX6 compliant
- CE certified