Ruptela FM-Tco3 is a Terminal with GPS / GSM connectivity, which is able to determine the object’s coordinates and transfer them via the GSM network. It is important to mention that FM-Tco3 has additional inputs and outputs, which let control and monitor other remote objects, 1-Wire® interface and CAN-bus interface integrated (for trucks FMS interface data acquisition).
This terminal is perfectly suitable for applications where location acquirement of remote objects is needed.
It also has 2 simplified RS232 ports for connecting additional equipments such as Personal Navigation Device, digital fuel level sensor or other (special firmware is needed for this).
Ruptela FM-Tco3 device is supplied to the customer in a cardboard box containing all the equipment that is necessary for operation. The package contains:
- The FM-Tco3 device.
- 10 PIN plug with wires for power supply and I/O connection
- Magnetic GPS antenna with sticker.
- 12 pin plug with wires for CAN-bus, 1-Wire, simplified RS232 and K_line connection.
There are a few standard accessories available for Ruptela FM-Tco3 that is not included in the package:
- Analog Temperature sensor;
- 1-Wire Digital Temperature Sensor DS18B20 / DS18S20;
- Any element event triggers (external sensor, input, speed, temperature, etc.);
- Smart profile switching (GSM operator or any element depended);
- Highly configurable data acquisition and sending (incl. data from tachograph*);
- Real-time process monitoring;
- Authorized number list for remote access;
- Firmware update via GPRS or Mini USB port;
- Configuration update via GPRS, SMS or Mini USB port;
- TCP/IP or UDP/IP protocol support;
- 5 000 record storing.
* Data from tachograph: vehicle’s VIN and registration numbers, driver’s identification number, driver’s state (Rest/Work/Drive/Available), driver card status (inserted/removed), total distance, trip distance, speed, RPM.
Ruptela FM-Tco3 model supports 12/24V power supply which makes it possible to install the device both on cars and vans.
Ruptela FM-Tco3 device has two LEDs:
- GPS LED
- GSM LED
Conexão do servidor
|Servidor da UE||tracker.navixy.com (126.96.36.199)|
|Servidor dos EUA||tracker.us.navixy.com (188.8.131.52)|
|Porta do servidor||47747|
|Peso||110 g (3.88 oz.)|
|Nível do sinal||Sim|
|ID do operador||Sim|
Informações de localização
|Nível de sinal GNSS||Sim|
|Controle remoto das saídas||Sim|
|Leitura de ID do motorista||Sim|
|Número de saídas||2|