The LMU-2720 fleet tracking unit offers leading edge fleet management features including a 3-axis accelerometer for measuring driver behavior and vehicle impacts while offering the high reliability fleet customers demand.
The LMU-2700 is a robust fleet device you can count on for AVL applications. The LMU-2700 incorporates GSM/GPRS, CDMA 1xRTT or HSPA wireless communication along with extra sensitive GPS technology in an affordable package. High sensitivity GPS and either internal or external antenna options enables the device to be mounted virtually anywhere for easy, inexpensive installations. An integrated 1,000mAh back-up battery allows for short-term or last-gasp tracking when disconnected from main power.
Location and tracking
The device support GPS, GLONASS, QZSS and is AGPS capable.
Standard quad-band GSM/GPRS, and also supports CDMA, HSPA.
Optional 200 mAh or 1000 mAh back-up battery
– Packet data (GPRS, CDMA 1xRTT or HSPA and SMS based messaging
– Internal or external GPS and cellular antennas
– High sensitivity GPS (-162dBm)
– Low power sleep modes
– Internal 1000mAh back-up battery
– 3-axis accelerometer for motion, hard braking and impact detection
– 20,000 buffered messages for data logging during coverage loss
– 32 built-in geo-fences
– Dual serial ports
– PEG™ exception-based rules
– Automatic over-the-air unit configuration and firmware download (PULS™)
– Web based device management (PULS™)
|EU platform||tracker.navixy.com (18.104.22.168)|
|US platform||tracker.us.navixy.com (22.214.171.124)|
|Size||90x54x20 mm (3.54x2.13x0.79 in)|
|Location by Cell ID||Yes|
|Network signal level||Yes|
|GNSS signal level||Yes|
|Server connection setup over SMS||Yes|
|Remote device configuration||Yes (over GPRS)|
|Remote outputs control||Yes (over GPRS)|