ATrack AX5 is the basis for the ultimate solution for fleet managers in need of monitoring location, speed, and parameters available on the OBD port of vehicles. In addition, AX5 can be installed in matter of seconds which substantially reduces the high cost of installation.
Location and tracking
ATrack AX5 is embedded with GPS chip. It also supports Assisted GPS (A-GPS) technology. As the back-up, when no satellites signals are available, it uses Cell ID location (also known as LBS-tracking).
The tracking mode is flexible configured: by moving every 100m, and every 60 sec, and on turning on 30 degrees by default.
With Quad-band GSM module ATrack AX5 can be operated all over the world.
ATrack AX5 has following features:
- CANBus Supported. (Optional – OBDII model)
- Simple Plug & Play installation
- More accurate calculated odometer value
- Fuel consumption data
- Able to show engine/ignition status
- GSM jamming detect and report
- Impact/Crash detection (Up to 16G)
- FOTA (Firmware updating via GPRS from FTP server)
- Configurable real time tracking and logging interval by time, distance, ignition status, vehicle speed or heading changes
- GSM/GPRS Roaming preference setting
- GPS reception timeout detection
- Acceleration Detection (Harsh breaking and acceleration measuring)
- GPS/VSS odometer
- Ignition and engine on/off detection
- Speeding, idle report, vehicle towing alert
- User defined Geofence zones (Circular and Rectangular)
- User defined reports
- Schedule control for all reports
- Configurable power management setting
External power supply might be 8-40V, which makes possible to use ATrack AX5 with all car models.
With an integrated J1962 connector, an extremely compact design powered through the OBDII port, and low power consumption, ATrack AX5 can be installed in matter of seconds which substantially reduces the high cost of installation.
Local and remote management
ATrack AX5 device is capable of firmware update and configuration over-the-air.
In case you are not able to configure device over the air, manual management over SMS-commands and configuration software is also available.
|EU platform||tracker.navixy.com (188.8.131.52)|
|US platform||tracker.us.navixy.com (184.108.40.206)|
|Special form factor||OBDII Dongle|
|Weight||50 g (1.76 oz.)|
|Size||50x46x25 mm (1.97x1.81x0.98 in)|
|Internal antenna (GNSS)||Yes|
|Cellular network type||GSM Quad Band|
|Internal antenna (Connection)||Yes|
|Cellular network generation||2G|
|Tracking modes||Interval, Continuous|
|Location by Cell ID||Yes|
|Smart power consumption||Yes|
|External power cut off||Yes|
|Network signal level||Yes|
|GNSS signal level||Yes|
|External power source voltage||Yes|
|CAN/OBDII reader type||Yes|
|CAN/OBDII parameters||Fuel level, fuel consumption, engine RPM, throttle position, speed, coolant temperature and other|
|Server connection setup over SMS||Yes|
|Remote device configuration||Yes (over GPRS), Yes|
|Firmware update OTA||Yes|
|Forced GNSS location update over SMS||Yes|