ATrack AT5i is a versatile multifunctional tracking device, providing you with the most reliable up to date tracing information of your vehicle’s current position or movement status via GPRS network. Furthermore, vehicle tracking can also be combined with a variety of customized events based on your needs. In addition, the AT5i GPS/GLONASS vehicle tracker supports a wide range of hardware applications as it features multiple Digital and Analog I/O ports.
ATrack AT5i package contains the following device/accessories:
- GSM Antenna
- GPS Antenna
- Power/IO Cable
- Serial Cable
- AES-128 data encryption
- Data communication via SMS/USSD/GPRS(TCP/UDP)
- GPS antenna tamper detection & report
- Built-in 3-axis G-sensor
- Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) supported
- Firmware over the air (FOTA) upgrade via the FTP protocol.
- Configurable Real Time Tracking & Logging
- 64 user defined geo-fences in circular, rectangular and polygonal shapes
- Roaming preference settings
- Harsh driving behavior events
- Configurable power management
- Max. 140,000 log and 21,000 queue messages
- 2 way voice communication & wire-tap
- 1-Wire® iButton® for driver identification
- 1-Wire® temperature sensor supported
- Support Garmin® FMI 2.0 and above
- Intelligent event control engine
Location and tracking
ATrack AT5i is embedded with GPS. It is also available as GPS/GLONASS version.
As the back-up, when no satellites signals are available, it uses Cell ID location (also known as LBS-tracking).
ATrack AT5i has a Quad-band GSM 2G module that allows to operate it all over the world.
External power supply might be 8-40V, which makes possible to use ATrack AT5i with all car models.
Local and remote management
ATrack AT5i can be fully controlled over GPRS. There is also a wide list of SMS commands in a human-friendly format, on which device always replies back. It supports remote APN settings configuration by SMS.
ATrack AT5i model has three LEDs:
- Power LED – indicates power status
- GPS LED – indicates GPS signal
- GSM LED – indicates GSMS signal
Conexão do servidor
|Servidor da UE||tracker.navixy.com (188.8.131.52)|
|Servidor dos EUA||tracker.us.navixy.com (184.108.40.206)|
|Porta do servidor||47712|
|Peso||100 g (3.53 oz.)|
|Status do roaming||Sim|
|Nível do sinal||Sim|
|ID do operador||Sim|
Informações de localização
|Nível de sinal GNSS||Sim|
|Controle remoto das saídas||Sim|
|Leitura de ID do motorista||Sim|
|Número de saídas||3|