Technical support is available and provided only to authorized Navixy Partners (i.e. current resellers, VARs, VADs, system integrators).
For SaaS (Software as a Service) version of Navixy platform, i.e. hosted in the Navixy Data Center, technical support is complimentary.
For On-premise and Cloud versions of Navixy platform, i.e. deployed on the on-site server or cloud infrastructure (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Oracle, etc.), technical support is available based on the active/valid Support and Updates subscription.
Technical support team works for you 24/7, rendering qualified services and consultations.
- For SaaS version of Navixy platform the guaranteed response time is 12 business hours. The time-frame may vary on holidays and weekends, but we make every reasonable effort to respond to your initial request as soon as possible.
- Requests for On-Premise and Cloud versions of Navixy platform are handled on weekdays from 05:00 to 13:00 UTC.
Response time is counted beginning from the last received email from the Partner.
In order to guarantee a timely and profound technical support when sending a request to Navixy technical support team a Partner should specify the following information:
- detailed description of the issue;
- account and asset identificators;
- particular elements/items related to the issue (object, report template, module, etc.);
- description of the actions that caused the problem;
- screenshots, images, graphics, log files, etc.;
- any additional information requested by the tech support specialist.
Important: any server administration issues related to On-premise and Cloud versions of Navixy are handled only after a Partner provides a direct SSH/RDP access.
Please note that one ticket should contain only one question. If there are several issues, a separate ticket should be created for each of them.
A ticket is considered as handled and preliminary closed after sending a response to the Partner.
While communicating with the technical support specialists the Partner must adhere to the norms of respect and courtesy. In case of rude behavior in the course of communication, Navixy may consider the refusal to provide technical support to the Partner.
The Partern bears all responsibility for the correctness of specified email address and any losses or any other adverse consequences caused by the illegal use or violation of the specified email address.
Technical support for SaaS (Software as a Service) version of Navixy platform is complimentary to all authorized Navixy Partners.
- Consultation on Navixy features
- Consultations on Navixy API
- Bulk device registration
- Consultations on device activation (platform related only)
- Consultations on issues with device reporting to the platform (platform related only)
- Custom logos in user accounts
- Bug reports and fixes
- SMS gateway implementation (gateway provided by the Partner)
- Custom map layers addition (layers provided by the Partner)
- Custom web apps integration (application provided by the Partner)
- GIS license keys implementation (keys provided by the Partner)
- SSL certificate setup and renewal (SSL provided by the Partner)
Technical support for On-premise and Cloud versions of Navixy platform covers only platform related issues. Issues with server hardware or network must be resolved by the Partner.
There are 2 (two) types of support level for On-premise and Cloud versions:
- Basic Support - provided according to the active/valid Support and Updates subscription.
- Advanced Support - provided on the hourly rate and available to partners only with active/valid Support and Updates subscription.
Important: Advanced Support is provided only after a payment has been processed and received. Quotes for Advanced Support should be requested beforehand from your dedicated account manager.
|Services / Terms of rendering||Basic*||Advanced|
|Initial installation of the platform||Deploy of the Navixy services and DB (without additional software)||Deploy of additional software (MySQL, Java, Nginx)|
|Software configuration||Configuration of Navixy services and essential MySQL parameters||Additional fine tuning of third-party software (MySQL, Java)|
|Software updates||Only Navixy platform||Third-party software (MySQL, Java, Nginx)|
|GIS license keys implementation||Provided by user||Deploy and setup of Nominatim server|
|SSL certificate setup and renewal||Provided by user||Let’s Encrypt certificate setup|
|Diagnostics of the Navixy platform productivity||Log-based analysis||Log-based analysis and recommendations on improvements|
|Platform failure due to the user’s fault||Log-based analysis||Log-based analysis & recommendations on restoring|
|Consulting on Navixy server products related to administration issues||N/A||Available|
|Assistance in transferring platform to a new server (includes only Navixy services)||N/A||Available|
|Log files management, logrotate setup||N/A||Available|
|Synchronizing time for Navixy server||N/A||Available|
|Partition and file system expansion||N/A||Available|
|Help with backup setup||N/A||Available|
* Services listed in the Technical support for SaaS section of the Technical Support Regulations are also included in the Basic Support for On-premise and Cloud version.
New features or device integrations can be added to the platform only with a server update after a new On-premise and Cloud version released.
|Severity||Response time*||Incident description||Escalation|
|Level 1||2 hours||The failure affects 100% of the features and 100% of the users and does not relate to a third-party software .|
If the initial check shows that a fault was caused by a third-party software - only consultative support can be provided unless Advanced Support purchased.
|Send an email to the support team to [email protected] adding the Head of Technical Support in the copy.|
Notify your personal Account Manager on the issue.
|Level 2||4 hours||The failure affects several features or users.||Send an email to the support team to [email protected] adding your personal Account Manager and the Head of Technical Support in the copy.|
|Level 3||5 hours||The failure fully affects a single feature or a user.||Send an email to the support team to [email protected]ixy.com adding the Head of Technical Support in the copy.|
|Level 4||8 hours||The failure partially affects a single feature or a user.||Send an email to the support team to [email protected].|
*Indicated response time is valid if a ticket was received by the Navixy technical support team during weekdays (Mon - Fri) from 05:00 to 13:00 UTC. In all other cases response time may vary.
Any bugs (excluding those that relate to Level 1 and Level 2) are fixed only with a server update after a new On-premise and Cloud version is released.
Navixy may unilaterally change and modify its Technical Support Regulations and any annexes. Such changes and modifications are obligatory for all Partners as soon as posted on Navixy website.
To contact Head of Technical Support, please email to [email protected]