Enfora MT-Gu (GSM2338)
The Enfora MT-Gu is an innovative certified dual & quad-band tracker that is optimized for today’s increasing demand for vehicle recovery, fuel efficient fleet operations, driver and vehicle profiling and interactive communications. Providing complete GSM/GPRS communications Enfora helps you track and monitor vehicles from the family car to the largest fleet of commercial vehicles.
Location and tracking
Enfora MT-Gu is embedded with GPS and doesn’t have support of GLONASS and alternative systems. It either doesn’t support Assisted GPS (A-GPS) technology.
With Quad-band GSM module Enfora MT-Gu can be operated all over the world.
External power supply might be 7-40V, which makes possible to install Enfora MT-Gu both on cars and vans.
Device also features a built-in rechargeable 230 mAh backup battery. When fully charged it ensures about an hour of device operation (in normal conditions).
The battery features:
- Overload protection
- Temperature sensing (will disconnect charging if out of temp range, 0-45 degrees C)
- Battery identification (prevents user from trying to power the unit with an unauthorized battery, or change an unauthorized battery)
Local and remote management
Enfora MT-Gu device can be configured and managed over-the-air.
In case you are not able to configure device over the air, manual management over SMS-commands and configuration software is also available.
Enfora MT-Gu offers following features:
- Support for Garmin’s Fleet Management Interface (FMI) (optional)
- Enable virtually any telematics application with included software suite
- Flexible customization through built-in programmable rules engine, a network router & control automation capabilities
- Wireless data and voice port available on MT-Gµ for user email and voice communication
- Geo-fencing & GPIO’s
- Auto-registration on power up
- Internal battery back-up on the MT-Gµ allows for continued operation when main input power is removed
- Utilize Enfora’s Services Gateway 2.0 to tie quickly to existing applications or services
- Integrated SMS for commands & messages
Enfora MT-Gu has three LEDs on its front panel:
- GPS PWR – indicates power to the GPS module
- User LED 1 – By default this LED shows GSM/GPRS status. It can be configured to display registration, or other user functions.
- User LED 2 – By default this LED shows GPS fix status. It can be configured to display registration, GPS fix status, or other functions.
Conexão do servidor
|Servidor da UE||tracker.navixy.com (188.8.131.52)|
|Servidor dos EUA||tracker.us.navixy.com (184.108.40.206)|
|Porta do servidor||47711|
|Nível do sinal||Sim|
|ID do operador||Sim|
Informações de localização
|Nível de sinal GNSS||Sim|
|Localização forçada pelo GNSS em preferência ao GPRS||Sim|
|Controle remoto das saídas||Sim|
|Número de saídas||3|