Enfora MT-Gu (GSM2338)
The Enfora MT-Gu is an innovative certified dual & quad-band tracker that is optimized for today’s increasing demand for vehicle recovery, fuel efficient fleet operations, driver and vehicle profiling and interactive communications. Providing complete GSM/GPRS communications Enfora helps you track and monitor vehicles from the family car to the largest fleet of commercial vehicles.
Location and tracking
Enfora MT-Gu is embedded with GPS and doesn’t have support of GLONASS and alternative systems. It either doesn’t support Assisted GPS (A-GPS) technology.
With Quad-band GSM module Enfora MT-Gu can be operated all over the world.
External power supply might be 7-40V, which makes possible to install Enfora MT-Gu both on cars and vans.
Device also features a built-in rechargeable 230 mAh backup battery. When fully charged it ensures about an hour of device operation (in normal conditions).
The battery features:
- Overload protection
- Temperature sensing (will disconnect charging if out of temp range, 0-45 degrees C)
- Battery identification (prevents user from trying to power the unit with an unauthorized battery, or change an unauthorized battery)
Local and remote management
Enfora MT-Gu device can be configured and managed over-the-air.
In case you are not able to configure device over the air, manual management over SMS-commands and configuration software is also available.
Enfora MT-Gu offers following features:
- Support for Garmin’s Fleet Management Interface (FMI) (optional)
- Enable virtually any telematics application with included software suite
- Flexible customization through built-in programmable rules engine, a network router & control automation capabilities
- Wireless data and voice port available on MT-Gµ for user email and voice communication
- Geo-fencing & GPIO’s
- Auto-registration on power up
- Internal battery back-up on the MT-Gµ allows for continued operation when main input power is removed
- Utilize Enfora’s Services Gateway 2.0 to tie quickly to existing applications or services
- Integrated SMS for commands & messages
Enfora MT-Gu has three LEDs on its front panel:
- GPS PWR – indicates power to the GPS module
- User LED 1 – By default this LED shows GSM/GPRS status. It can be configured to display registration, or other user functions.
- User LED 2 – By default this LED shows GPS fix status. It can be configured to display registration, GPS fix status, or other functions.
|EU platform||tracker.navixy.com (184.108.40.206)|
|US platform||tracker.us.navixy.com (220.127.116.11)|
|Weight||130 g (4.59 oz.)|
|Size||65x61x26 mm (2.56x2.4x1.02 in)|
|External antenna (GNSS)||Yes|
|Cellular network type||GSM Quad Band|
|External antenna (Connection)||Yes|
|Cellular network generation||2G|
|Number of outputs||7|
|Number of inputs (all types)||8|
|Battery capacity||230 mAh|
|Internal temperature sensor||Yes|
|Fuel level sensor reading||No|
|Driver ID reading||No|
|Fuel temperature sensor reading||No|
|Location by Cell ID||Yes|
|Smart power consumption||Yes|
|Network signal level||Yes|
|GNSS signal level||Yes|
|Server connection setup over SMS||Yes|
|Remote device configuration||Yes (over GPRS), Yes|
|Remote outputs control||Yes (over GPRS), Yes|
|Forced GNSS location update over SMS||Yes|