Ruptela FM-Eco3 is a Terminal with GPS / GSM connectivity, which is able to determine the object’s coordinates and transfer them via the GSM network. This Terminal is perfectly suitable for applications where location acquirement of remote objects is needed. It is important to mention that FM-Eco3 has additional inputs and outputs, which lets controlling and monitoring other remote objects.
The FM-Eco3 Terminal is supplied to the customer in a cardboard box containing all the equipment that is necessary for operation. The package contains:
- The FM-Eco3 Terminal.
- 10 pin plug with wires for power supply and I/O connection
- Magnetic GPS antenna with sticker.
Ruptela FM Eco3 device has following set of features:
- Any element event triggers (input, speed, etc.)
- Smart profile switching (GSM operator or any element dependant)
- Highly configurable data acquisition and sending
- Real-time process monitoring
- Authorized number list for remote access
- Firmware update via GPRS or Mini USB port
- Configuration update via GPRS, SMS or Mini USB port
- TCP/IP or UDP/IP protocol support
- 5 000 record storing
Ruptela FM Eco3 model supports 12/24V power supply which makes it possible to install the device both on cars and vans.
Ruptela FM Eco3 device has two LEDs: