Concox Qbit Personal GPS Tracker will give you a completely new level of awareness and convenience. It stands out by compact, lightweight design for both excellent mobility and reliability. Loaded with GPS, Qbit enables you to view real-time location from the computer, tablet or smartphone.
It is capable of withstanding the extreme environment. Being stylish, tough and accurate, Qbit is an idea for kids, the elderly, and people with special needs.
Concox Qbit is supplied to the customer in a cardboard box containing all the equipment that is necessary for operation.
The standard package contains:
- User Manual
Location and tracking
Concox Qbit is embedded with GPS, it doesn’t support GLONASS or alternative systems. It supports Location-Based Service (LBS/Cell-ID) when GPS is not available.
Concox Qbit has an 800/1900 GSM 2G.
Local and remote management
Concox Qbit can be controlled over GPRS. There is also a list of SMS commands in a human-friendly format, on which device always replies back. It supports remote APN settings configuration by SMS.
Concox Qbit supports such features, as:
- GPS+LBS positioning – Allow the location to be pinpointed in real time or periodically
- IPX5 waterproof – Water-resistant case to ensure stable operation in a tough environment
- Geo-fence alarm – Create geofences in circle or rectangle for key locations
- Voice monitoring – Listen to the surroundings by sending the text message
- SOS call & Speed-dial – Thumb sized button allowing urgent call during an emergency case
- Low battery alarm – A warning will be sent by Email or SMS when low battery occurs
- Two-way audio – With MIC and speaker, it realizes two-way communication
Conexión del servidor
|Servidor de la UE||tracker.navixy.com (22.214.171.124)|
|Servidor de USA||tracker.us.navixy.com (126.96.36.199)|
|Puerto de servidor||47755|
|Peso||33 g (1.16 oz.)|
|Nivel de señal||Sí|
|ID del operador||Sí|
Información de ubicación
|Nivel de señal GNSS||Sí|
|Localización forzada por GNSS preferente a GPRS||Sí|
|Localización forzada de GNSS preferente a SMS||Sí|