Concox GT300 is a powerful GSM/GPS safety phone designed mainly for children / elderly / luggage / pets. Its built-in GPS receiver has superior sensitivity and fast time to first fix. Quad band GPRS/GSM subsystem of this GPS tracking equipment supports 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz. System integration is straightforward as complete documentation is provided for the full featured function. It supports a wide variety of reports including emergency, geo-fence boundary crossings, low battery and SOS alarm.
- GPS+AGPS+LBS positioning – Allow the location to be pinpointed accurately and rapidly
- Vibration and movement alert – Acquire instant alert when vehicle is vibrated or moved unexpectedly
- Geo-fence alarm – Create geofences in circle or rectangle for key locations
- Low battery & Shutdown notice – Receive notice when the device needs for charging
- SOS call & Speed-dial – Thumb sized button allowing urgent call during an emergency case
- Two-way communication – With MIC and speaker. it`s easy to realize voice-monitor or two-way audio
- Intelligent power management – Reduce inefficlent power consumption when device stays idle
- Tracked by: SMS, APP, Web – Reports location in real time through different interfaces
Location and tracking
Concox GT300 is embedded with GPS. It does not support GLONASS or alternative systems.
As the back-up, when no satellites signals are available, it uses Cell ID location (also known as LBS-tracking).
Concox GT300 has a Quad-band GSM 2G module that allows to operate it all over the world.
Local and remote management
Concox GT300 can be fully controlled over GPRS. There is also a list of SMS commands in a human-friendly format, on which device always replies back. It supports remote APN settings configuration by SMS.
Conexión del servidor
|Servidor de la UE||tracker.navixy.com (188.8.131.52)|
|Servidor de USA||tracker.us.navixy.com (184.108.40.206)|
|Puerto de servidor||47755|
|Nivel de señal||Sí|
|ID del operador||Sí|
Información de ubicación
|Nivel de señal GNSS||Sí|
|Localización forzada por GNSS preferente a GPRS||Sí|
|Localización forzada de GNSS preferente a SMS||Sí|