Since 2001, Suntech has been producing a wide range of equipment for GPS/GLONASS asset tracking, as well as for transport telematics and IoT applications. In recent years the South Korea-based firm has expanded and focused its activities mainly on LATAM and US markets.
Elegir el modelo del rastreador GPS
The ST3300V is a telemetry device designed for tracking vehicles. It provides the ability to generate alerts for crashes or collisions and enables precise tracing of the vehicle's traveled routes. This device also allows for continuous monitoring of the vehicle.
Equipped with multiple inputs and outputs, the ST3300V can be used to implement a variety of security solutions. An additional feature of this device is its bidirectional voice support, which facilitates communication with individuals inside the vehicle. In essence, the ST3300V offers a comprehensive solution for your vehicle tracking and communication needs.
The ST3300RP is a telemetry device that's used for tracking vehicles. It comes equipped with a serial port to facilitate data transmission from remote terminals, and it also has a port for bidirectional calls. A notable feature of the ST3300RP is its 3-axis accelerometer, which is used for Driving Pattern Analysis (DPA). This includes providing alerts for crashes or collisions.
About SuntechSuntech’s R&D engineers count with extensive experience in hardware manufacturing, which allows them to produce not only standard but also state-of-the-art device models. Along with that, its sales and customer service offices located across Latin America and the US allow the company to get a better understanding of the market needs and turn advanced technologies into practical and sought-after hardware solutions.
Suntech global presenceSuntech has three offices located in North and South America, with over 100 specialists, including development and implementation technicians.
- Office in Mexico (Mexico City) assisting Spanish-speaking clients in Latin America: Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Venezuela, and others.
- California office (San Diego area) providing local knowledge for clients in the US and Canada.
- Office in Brazil (São Paulo area) working with clients in Brazil.
Suntech product lineSuntech hardware product line includes both vehicle and mobile resource solutions. The units operate on 2G, 3G UMTS / GSM, 4G / LTE Cat M1 / NB-IoT networks, as well as support WiFi and LPWAN (SigFox). There are also models designed to work with satellite communication channels.
Vehicle GPS trackersSuntech automotive GPS devices include both standard (connected by wires) and OBDII models. While some models are coming out with the full functionality included, there can also be their more budget modifications (marked as LC, low-cost index). Here are the main characteristics of the Suntech vehicle hardware product line:
- The presence of several profiles with an individual configuration in each tracking mode: driving, parking, idling, speeding
- Anti-theft features
- Ignition detection by different criteria (signal, voltage, movement)
- Analysis of driver behavior and reconstruction of traffic accidents
Portable trackersIt is worth paying special attention to Suntech portable devices that offer pretty handy features in some models, such as:
- Optional waterproof magnetic mount;
- Solar panels for longer battery life;
- Support of LPWAN networks (SigFox + WiFi);
- Expensive cargo security. Devices with LBS positioning (GSM + RF 433 MHz) can be placed inside a container with the transported cargo to locate it in the event of a theft.
Integration with NavixyThe vast majority of Suntech models are tightly integrated with Navixy platform, including automotive and portable ones. The integration covers the following aspects:
- Fully automated device integration on the platform with the preset profile settings. To connect a device, it is enough to enter the installed SIM card number;
- Remote control via AirConsole and an intuitive user interface. The control is performed via IP, without the need to use any SMS commands;
- Preview of all device status data;
- Reading of telemetry data: power, connected sensors, sensor inputs/outputs, etc;
- Ability to manage outputs from the web interface and mobile applications.