ATrack AY5i can be used as an alternative solution where the monthly charges for the data transmission over wireless cellular networks are expensive. The AY5i can be deployed directly into your existing WiFi infrastructure and we make the connection to LAN process as hassle-free as possible.
Embedded with the leading-edge GPS and WiFi technologies, the ATrack AY5i can be used as an alternative solution where the monthly charges for the data transmission over wireless cellular networks are expensive. The AY5i can be deployed directly into your existing WiFi infrastructure and we make the connection to LAN process as hassle-free as possible. Simply just apply relevant WiFi settings to the AY5i and you are good to go!
ATrack AY5 package contains the following device/accessories:
- Serial Cable
- GPS Antenna
- Power/IO Cable
To support a wide range of hardware applications, the AY5 is equipped with a large number of inputs and outputs:
- 6 (3 Positive Triggered Inputs, including ACC; 3 Negative Triggered)
- 4 Open-Collect Output (Max. sink current 300mAMAX)
- 3 (0 ~ 40 VDC, 0 ~ 5 VDC, 12 bits resolution)
- 1-Wire: Support up to 1 iButton® and 4 temperature sensors
- Able to establish a fast connection to LAN with any WiFi hotspot
- GPS antenna tampering detection & reporting
- GPS signal reception timeout detection & reporting
- Configurable Tracking & Logging Settings
- 64 user defined geo-fences in circular, rectangular and polygonal shapes
- Integrated GPS or Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) odometer support
- User defined reports & schedule control for all reports
- Ignition and Engine ON/OFF detection
- Speeding, idle reports, vehicle tow alert detection & reporting
- Configurable power management
- Max. 140,000 log and 21,000 queue messages
- Built-in 3-axis G-sensor
- AES-128 data encryption
- Support 1-Wire® applications
- Support Garmin® FMI 2.0
Location and tracking
ATrack AY5 is embedded with GPS. It is also available as GPS/GLONASS version.
As the back-up, when no satellites signals are available, it uses Cell ID location (also known as LBS-tracking).
External power supply might be 8-40V, which makes possible to use ATrack AY5 with all car models.
Local and remote management
ATrack AY5 can be fully controlled over GPRS. There is also a wide list of SMS commands in a human-friendly format, on which device always replies back. It supports remote APN settings configuration by SMS.
ATrack AY5 model has three LEDs:
- Power LED – indicates power status
- GPS LED – indicates GPS signal
- GSM LED – indicates GSMS signal
Conexión del servidor
|Servidor de la UE||tracker.navixy.com (184.108.40.206)|
|Servidor de USA||tracker.us.navixy.com (220.127.116.11)|
|Puerto de servidor||47712|
|Peso||100 g (3.53 oz.)|
|Estado de roaming||Sí|
Información de ubicación
|Nivel de señal GNSS||Sí|
|Control remoto de las salidas||Sí|
|Lectura del identificador del conductor||Sí|
|Número de salidas||4|