Escort TD online – high-precision fuel level sensor with combined GLONASS/GPS tracker is designed to measure the fuel level in the tank of vehicle, its location, the motion parameters of the vehicle, the control of its aggregates with the subsequent transfer of these data to the monitoring server.
Escort TD online – a high-precision fuel level sensor combined with GLONASS/GPS tracker in the same device. It allows to measure the fuel level in the tank of vehicle, also its location and motion parameters.
It is very uncommon to integrate GPS tracker with the fuel sensor in such a way and probably it’s the only device in the world with such an original design. It simplifies the installation process since less wiring is required and also reduces the risk of intentional damaging of the system by drivers.
Location and tracking
TD-online model is embedded with GPS chip and also it supports GLONASS navigation. It doesn’t support Assisted GPS (A-GPS) technology. As the back-up, when no satellites signals are available, it uses Cell ID location (also known as LBS-tracking).
TD-online has a Quad-band GSM module, so it can be operated all over the world where 2G networks are supported.
Important: the device has embedded SIM chip, while normal SIM card can’t be used.
TD-online has such features, as:
- Built-in GLONASS/GPS receiver. Defines the location and parameters of movement of vehicles.
- Built-in GSM modem. Transmits vehicle parameters on the monitoring server.
- Built-in antennas. Increase system reliability and significantly reduce the time to install it.
- Built-in position sensor. Allows you to control the quality of driving.
- Built-in SIM chip. Ensures uninterrupted connection with the server.
- The built-in algorithm of counting “active hours”. Allows you to control the operation of the engine without connecting additional wires.
- Remote configuration (by SMS only) and updating of the firmware.
The sensor allows you to monitor such parameters as :
- The location and route of movement of the vehicle
- The level of fuel in the tank
- The quality of driving of the vehicle by the point system
- The control routine of the engine
- Up to 9 additional sensors (RS-485)
|EU platform||tracker.navixy.com (188.8.131.52)|
|US platform||tracker.us.navixy.com (184.108.40.206)|
|Special form factor||Fuel level sensor|
|Weight||1000 g (35.27 oz.)|
|Size||Lx80x80 mm (3.15x3.15 in)|
|Internal antenna (GNSS)||Yes|
|External antenna (GNSS)||No|
|Cellular network type||GSM Quad Band|
|Internal antenna (Connection)||Yes|
|Cellular network generation||2G|
|Internal temperature sensor||Yes|
|Fuel level sensor reading||Yes|
|Fuel temperature sensor reading||Yes|
|Fuel flow meter reading||Yes|
|GNSS signal level||Yes|
|GNSS satellites fixed||Yes|
|External power source voltage||Yes|
|Server connection setup over SMS||Yes|
|Remote device configuration||Yes (over SMS), Yes|
|Forced GNSS location update over SMS||Yes|