You can view all the created tasks browsing through a task list. The list is divided into columns and contains the following information:
- The Employee column shows the name of an employee who is responsible for the task progress and result. When creating a new task, select the needed employee from the list of employees.
- The Status column displays the current status of the task. 7 statuses are available:
- Unassigned — the task has not been assigned to anyone.
- Assigned — the employee has been assigned the task.
- Arrived — the employee has arrived at the task location in due time.
- Completed — the task has been successfully completed in due time.
- Completed with errors — the route task has been completed with changes in the sequence of tasks.
- Delayed — the task has been completed with an admissible delay. Delay time is specified when creating a task.
- Failed — the task has not been completed in due time.
- The Label column shows the name and address of the task. Specified when creating a task.
- The Start column indicates the planned start time for the selected task. Specified when creating a task.
- The Finish column indicates the planned end time for the selected task. Specified when creating a task.
- The Arrival column shows the actual time and date of arrival at the task location.
- The Duration column displays the actual time spent by the employee at the task location.
- The Form column shows the availability, number, title and status (submitted /unsubmitted) of forms attached to the task. A form is attached when creating a task.
- The Description column shows the detailed task description. Specified when creating a task.
- The Tags column displays tags attached to the task. Specified when creating a task.
Users are allowed to add and delete columns.
For example, you can hide the Tags column if you don’t need it.
In order to customize the task list view:
- Click on the cogwheel icon in the right upper corner of the screen.
- Tick checkboxes with information you need to view in the list.
- Untick what you want to hide from view.