This rule enables the control of multiple events within a single rule. All event types mentioned in the rule are generated and configured on the tracker side. The platform receives these events and displays them accordingly. The list of events can be found in the Settings section. These events primarily pertain to security, allowing for monitoring and control over the vehicle to prevent unwanted security-related incidents.
- Activation of car alarms: This event occurs when the car alarm system is triggered, indicating a potential security breach or attempted theft.
- Disabling the external power supply: This event occurs when the external power supply to the vehicle, such as from a battery or charging device, is disconnected or interrupted. It may indicate an attempt to disable the tracking system or a disruption in normal power supply.
- Opening the doors/trunk: This event occurs when one or more doors of the vehicle or the trunk are opened. It may indicate unauthorized access to the vehicle or a security breach.
- Opening hood: This event occurs when the hood of the vehicle is opened. Tracking this event can help detect unauthorized access or a security breach.
- Ignition: This event occurs when the vehicle's ignition is turned on. It indicates that the vehicle's engine has been started or the vehicle is being prepared for operation.
- Unauthorized movement: This event occurs when the vehicle moves without authorization or outside predefined boundaries. It helps detect instances of theft, unauthorized use, or towing.
- GSM-signal damping (low signal level): This event occurs when the GSM signal level drops below a certain threshold. It may indicate an attempt to interfere with the communication or tracking system, such as through signal jammers.
- Switching ON/OFF security mode: This event occurs when the security mode of the device is switched on or off. It allows monitoring changes in the security settings or activation status of the device.
Fill out the section if the rule needs to work only inside/outside of the selected geofences.
Bind zone to rule:
Enables geofence rule binding.
Shows bound geofences on the map.
The platform specifics
- The "Autocontrol related rules" alert has a 10-second reset timer, meaning the alert event will not occur more often than once every 10 seconds. If this type of event occurs in time the rule has been waiting for the reset, this event will be omitted by the platform, including the reports.
- This is a dedicated legacy rule for WonderProud VT10 Autocontrol trackers, meaning only trackers of that type can be multiply selected in one rule.
- Whenever the platform identifies a hardware event of this type from a packet of tracker data with no valid coordinates in it, the platform counts the event as a valid one and displays it regardless of whether the event occurred within or outside the bound geofences. The logic of the Inside/Outside radio buttons is also ignored in this case. This behaviour is due to the fact that showing a controversial event once more is better than omitting it.
is used for important events. A message on the screen and the sound signal can only be disabled by clicking on the notification. Please note, some browsers can block notification sound until user activity is recorded on the page.
Receive push notifications on the mobile app and web interface.
Add geofence name to the notification:
Adds names of the specified geofences to the notification text. This option is available only when the "Inside" geofence binding radio button is selected on the "Settings" tab.
List of recipients for SMS notifications when the event occurs.
List of recipients for email notifications when the event occurs.
Set a schedule for when the rule will run. If your schedule indicates that the event should not run some day or time period, it will not appear as a notification in the user interface, and notifications via SMS or email will not be sent. Additionally, you can choose a default template for quick scheduling.
To view the dates when the events were received, you can build the "Report on all events" report.