Create this rule to receive timely notifications for when GPS antenna is disconnected from the tracker. It can be one of the reasons why satellite signal is lost and you’ll be able to fix it with zero delay.
Some car trackers are equipped with an external GPS antenna connected to the device via a special input. This antenna can be moved some distance away from the tracker where reception is optimal.
How to create the rule
- To add a new rule, go to Alerts app in the bottom left corner
- Select SET RULES and click on the Add rule button.
- Choose the trackers to be monitored by this rule.
- Select the “GPS antenna disconnected” event type and click Next.
- When the rule is added you should set its options.
Type the text of the messages and choose notification type.
Here you need to select days and time when you want to monitor your objects.
Here you can choose a geofence within which the rule will be monitored. It’s also possible to create a new geofence.