To retrieve a single report choose Reports item in the left menu of the Reports app.
- Click Create a new report link in the left menu.
- Select the report type. The report types are grouped according to their purpose.
- Check the objects for which you want to retrieve the report. If some object is not listed, it means that given report type can not be applied, e.g. if no fuel level sensror installed in vehicle, it won’t be shown in the list.
- Choose report settings. These settings depend on the report type. If necessary, you can change the geocoding from default (see User preferences) to another.
- Press Build report button. The report will be retrieved shortly and you can access the data in the left column, on the top of the list of previously retrieved reports. You can view the report in browser, download it as PDF or Excel file, or modify its settings and retrieve similar report.