You can retrieve track list and view those tracks on the map – for any date range under the limitation according to your tariff plan.
1. Select the required asset or assets from objects list.
2. On the top right "History" button will light up.
3. Clicking on the button will open a new menu with calendar.
4. Select the date/time range from predefined ones on the left or set a custom one.
5. Click on "Select" button.
6. After that, you will receive general information about trips. You can click on any trip to display it on the map.
7. Detailed track information will be shown to the right of the travel time value under the “i " icon.
There is a possibility to save any track to your hard drive. Click on the "Download" button and KML file will be downloaded.
You can also get information about how long and where the car was parked.
1. Click on the button located above the list of trips.
2. Select any parking and click on "Details" button.
You can choose how the tracks will be colored. There are 3 different methods of changing the color.
The button to the right of the color change button changes the thickness of the displayed tracks.
Filter system helps to hide/show any specific information. There are 3 options to choose from:
- Show LBS - hides/displays locations defined approximately using GSM base stations.
- Clustered - combines closet point-routes and LBS points.
- Smart filter - allows you to remove incorrect data received from the device.