Check how carefully your drivers use company vehicles using the Eco driving report
To create an Eco driving report:
1. In the “Fleet management” application go to the “Eco driving” section.
2. Indicate the time interval for which the report will be generated.
3. You can make adjustments to an interval, for example, exclude any weekdays from the report and determine the exact time range.
5. Choose a way to group data:
By objects — data will be grouped by GPS trackers installed on vehicles
By drivers — data will be grouped by drivers who drove cars in the reporting period. This method of grouping is convenient, for example, if drivers work by shifts. To correctly group the driver report data:
- Fill in driver cards
- Use the driver identification
After specifying all the necessary parameters, click the Generate report button.
6. In the final report you will see:
Drivers/objects raiting — based on the recorded violations, drivers/objects will receive a final rating. This will allow you to compare them with each other and identify the least accurate. The rating of drivers is indicated in the report on the Summary sheet.
Detailing for each driver/object – to analyze violations, use the detailed information on the sheet with the driver’s/object name.