Using the driver journal, you can monitor trips and categorize them by status to see the full picture of transport usage.
Trips can be divided by:
- Business – allows calculating fuel consumption and amortization of vehicles
- Private – allows controlling how employees use the company’s vehicle fleet
- Other – trips that do not belong to the other two categories. You can add a description of trips in Notes
Select trip status
To assign a status to trips, follow these steps:
- Select a trip time interval
- Select a vehicle
- Display the trips by clicking on the “Show” button.
You can assign a status to a single trip by dragging it to the right corner of the screen, or mark several trips at once and select their status by clicking “Add to the journal”.
- Trip type
- Travel time
- Initial location
- Start odometer
- Final location
- End odometer