Notifications allow to learn about the form arrival to a monitoring service in time. Follow these steps to configure notifications:
- Open the “Alert rules” app.
- Click on the “Add rule” button.
- Choose the objects on which the rule will be applied.
- Select the “Task performance” in the list of events and press next.
- Open the “Rule options” section and tick “Form submitted”.
- Switch to the notifications tab and choose the notification type.
You can save the completed form on your computer or smartphone by clicking on a link attached in a message.